ISP Optics manufactures and designs in house, a full spectrum of IR coatings from Protective coating on KBr to Extreme Durability AR Coatings on Silicon. The Coating Department utilizes four large semi- and fully automated coating chambers to manufacture standard and custom design coatings. All coating chambers are equipped with Ion assisted electron beam technology such as HCN. Excellent repeatability and reliability is based on our continuous efforts to improve quality and delivery. With the new investments in automation technology, ISP Optics is able to successfully handle high volume coating production without dedicated supervision. The maximum size of optics for coating is 26” diameter.
ISP manufactures a full range of coating service in house.
- High Efficiency Antireflection from single to multi bands
- High Durability Antireflection from single to multi bands
- Low absorption antireflection coating
- Beam splitter / Beam combiner from single band to broad bands
- Custom dichroic beam splitter
- Polarizer, Non-polarizer and phase retarder.
- Filters ( Long pass and Short pass filter, Band pass filter and ND filter and etc.)
- Metallic mirror coating (Gold, Silver, Aluminum and exotic metal and alloys)
- Dielectric reflector (high reflector and partial reflector)
- Metallization on various substrates
- Moisture protective coating on hygroscopic materials (KBr and KRS etc.)
ISP OPTICS utilizes five optical coating systems from a semi-automatic Balzer 760 too fully automated optical coating system and a DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating chamber. And focus on ion assisted E-beam deposition technology which is still the most widely used in infrared optical coating. Our 36-48 inch box coaters have provided excellent batch to batch repeatability, producing consistent results.
ISP OPTICS has capability of film durability test per US Mil-specifications in house and offers adhesion, abrasion and humidity test as standard and offers temperature cycling and salt fog test as additional test.
ISP OPTICS has also capability of spectral measurement for 193nm-25µm at any polarization, angles of incidence with followings instruments:
Perkin Elmer Spectrum 100 FTIR
Perkin Elmer 983 Infrared spectrophotometer
Perkin Elmer Lambda 9 UV/VIS/NIR spectrophotometer
Carry UV/VIS 14DS spectrophotometer
Four spectrophotometers linded up in coating engineering room
ISP Optics has long been committed to provide our customers with the highest quality coating services and on-time delivery. Inside the MIL SPEC inspection booth, coated optical elements are carefully inspected with a scratch-dig standard. Concurrently a witness sample from the same coating run is subjected to environmental testing, as standard procedure. An engineer verifies coating performance with a spectral measurement. A QA engineer then reviews all results to ensure full compliance with the customer’s specifications.
Optics Inspection booth manufactured per US Mil-specification
Final inspection of coated ZnSe window
Scratch-Dig standard measurement tool
ZnSe windows loading into fixture for coating service