We "measure what we make" and utilize top of the line technologies and metrology tools and equipment to verify customer specifications.
ISP Optics diamond turning has a fully equipped, modern metrology lab which includes:
- Zygo GPI interferometer with laser radius scale for measuring irregularity and radius.
- Zygo New View interferometer for measuring surface roughness and diffractive features.
- Taylor Hobson Form Talysurf PGI with 200mm diameter capacity and rotary table for aspheric and diffractive measurements and analysis.
- Microscope with quadrachek to measure dimensional tolerances.
- Mil-spec inspection station for inspecting S/D surface quality.
- All equipment and gage block calibrations are certified and traceable.
- All diamond turning machines are equipped with on board metrology systems allowing for in-process measurements and corrections.
Form Talysurf PGI1240 with 200mm range
Zygo GPI with laser radius scale on 12 foot vibration isolation table
Zygo Mini Interferometer and Zygo New View Microscope
ISP OPTICS has capability of spectral measurement for 193nm-25µm at any polarization, Angles of incidence with followings instruments.
Perkin Elmer Spectrum 100 FTIR
Perkin Elmer 983 Infrared spectrophotometer
Perkin Elmer Lambda 9 UV/VIS/NIR spectrophotometer
Carry UV/VIS 14DS spectrophotometer
Four spectrophotometers linded up in coating engineering room
Nikon Edge Measurement Microscope
Triotics Centration Error Measurement OptiCentric System MOT 100
Trioptics Spherometer Super-Spherotronic